Saturday, April 25, 2009

Other Podcasts

Today I had to listen to other students podcasts including my own and I mus say, that I'm very impressed.

First, I listened to my own. It was on the topic of Youtube in the classroom. I dont mean to sound arrogant, but I think that mine went great. We were down one man, but I feel like the two man podcast was the way to go because it had a conversational feel to it.I also listened to three other podcasts. And I think that every one was great.

The only areas for improvement would be to let everyone talk more. In every one that I listened to, including my own, it seemed as though one person flat-out dominated the conversation. So maybe groups could focus on spreading out the conversation also I'd lke to see them become 2person projects from now on. I feel as though that's the best way to do it.

1 comment: