Saturday, April 25, 2009

Other People's Blog

Today, I looked at another person's blogs from my class. Looking at hers opened up my eyes to entirely different thought processes about certain things, especially when it comes to different ways to adopt technology in the classroom. Her posts were very well written and i thoroughly enjoyed reading them.

I hope that other people read my blogs too, and If they do, then I hope that my insights will enlighten them. I personally enjoyed the blog this semester although I would have liked to have more freedom to post what I wanted to it.

Overall, I would give Michelle's blog an A because it has been very well kept up and she really did a great job with the assignments. I really enjoyed reading her assignments and I can definately see that she learned a lot by doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment