Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Best of 07

Today's assignment is to go back to the Fischbowl again and read another one of his blog entries. I chose the one called Why Wireless? Its the November one. He talks about how his school recently opened up wireless internet campus wide and the pros and cons of that.
I think it's great I mean, it's not like the students can use the internet to go on anything inappropriate since I'm sure those sites are blocked. And if the kids aren't gonna pay attention, then they're not gonna pay attention regardless. The internet isn't gonna help or hurt that. I think that in the near future everywhere is gonna be wireless. Our campus is wireless and a lot of us have cell phones and other devices that can access it, but we are all mature enough to pay atention in class, or we have to deal with the personal consequences, those kids can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment