Saturday, March 21, 2009

Alice Christie

Today, I checked out www.alicechristie.org and it is certainly very informative. Basically, the site is a compilation of all her knowledge of teaching from her forty years of experience. I looked at the Educational Technology section of her website and found a couple of things that were pretty interesting.
She has a video in this section about how in technology everybody is a learner and a teacher too. I thought that was cool. She also has links in this section about things ranging from podcasts, to email, to even just basic internet safety. I do believe that teachers should use technology to enhance their classrooms, and I know that I will let my kids teach me about the things that they are using and try to incorpporate their pop culture and technology into my class, just like she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment